Sentry Electric, one of North America’s most experienced and knowledgeable manufacturers of outdoor lighting, is pleased to announce the launching of its new web site. Designed with the user in mind, the new web site offers improved navigation, increased site content, and a host of other new features. Users will find Sentry’s new web site to be fresh, clean, and inviting. The look and feel of the previous web site’s pages has been enhanced while the functionality has been expanded.
New features or enhancements include:
• Simpler and more intuitive searching and navigating for product information.
• A section devoted entirely to LED luminaires and retrofit solutions.
• A rotating slide show and “banners” on the home page to engage the audience, create awareness for various products or features, and point the user to the information with a single click.
• Home page links to Sentry’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
• Improved sales representative search function and a new “Request-A-Quote” button to drive customers with projects to Sentry’s sales representatives, who are best positioned to service the local markets.
• Improved search engine optimization (SEO) and other features so that Sentry can be found more readily from Google, Yahoo, and other similar search engines.
• Expanded, better organized project gallery so users can view installed products.
About Sentry Electric:
Sentry Electric is North America’s most responsive source of standard and custom exterior lighting, completely committed to end-to-end project success. The company’s specification grade cast iron and aluminum luminaires, bollards, poles, brackets and accessories are installed across America’s prestigious municipal street, park and university settings, including deployments at Yale University, Battery Park City in lower Manhattan, Indianapolis’ Lower Canal Park, UCLA, and Ellis Island. Lighting designers and engineers, architects and urban planners all rely on the company’s commitment to end-to-end project success and its unparalleled knowledge of architecturally significant exterior lighting, honed over the past sixty years.
Sentry has produced award-winning outdoor lighting products, including the SCP Central Park tulip luminaire, the winner of a Central Park Conservancy design competition. Sentry has also been recognized in 2011 and 2012 by Buildings Magazine for providing unique, Money Saving products to the construction industry. Sentry’s catalog includes a range of luminaires in a variety of styles that incorporate many different light sources, including LED, high intensity discharge (HID), compact fluorescent, induction, and incandescent, for high efficiency, photometric performance, service life and energy use.
Sentry Electric LLC
185 Buffalo Avenue, Freeport, New York, 11520
Telephone: 516.379.4660 Fax: 516.378.0624