The LED light fixtures industry in China is growing rapidly, with the country now the largest supplier of the product, accounting for an estimated 70 percent of global output.
Production is practically wholly export oriented, and with the value of shipments rising an average 18 percent annually, revenue is expected to reach nearly US$2 billion within the next three years. Exports in 2007 were estimated at US$1 billion, or about one-third of China's total shipments of spotlights, electric lamps and lighting fittings, and Christmas lights.
Suppliers are ramping up product development efforts to spur demand, receiving ample support from the government, which is looking to promote production and use of LED light fixtures domestically.
With profiles of 37 suppliers, a comprehensive industry overview, and detailed product and pricing information, this report will help you qualify suppliers before your next sourcing trip to China.
This report covers the main types of LED light fixtures produced and exported from China: ceiling, wall mounted, and in-ground lamps
The following are some of the key developments we see in China's LED light fixtures industry:
- Prices will increase in coming months due primarily to the high cost of diodes and rising wages. The latter is particularly common in the coastal provinces of China where most LED light fixture makers are located.
- There will be substantial investment in automatic machinery as suppliers improve efficiency as part of efforts to control operational expenses and keep upcoming price adjustments to a minimum.
- Many suppliers will boost capacity significantly in the year ahead as they prepare for a rise in orders, particularly from the EU. Some makers without dedicated facilities for LED light fixtures and trading companies venturing into production will construct new or additional factories.
- Despite high prices, sales of LED lamps will be strong, driven primarily by shipments to the EU and the US. To attract orders, suppliers will be releasing models that are suitable even for functional commercial lighting.
- Better Electronics Technology Ltd - Civilight Shenzhen Semiconductor Lighting Co. Ltd - Fujian Quanzhou Huasen Electronic Co. Ltd - Golden Idea Group - Honyip Technology Ltd - Illusion LED Ltd - Kaki Group Co. Ltd - Longman International Group Co. Ltd - Marine Power Co. Ltd - Neo-Neon International Ltd - NFK Lite Mfg Co. Ltd - Ningbo Genesis Industry Co. Ltd - Ningbo Vertak Associated Trading & Industrial Co. Ltd - Ningbo Yusing Electronics Co. Ltd - Shenzhen Ledtek Optoelectronic Technology Co. Ltd - Shenzhen Sinomania Technology Co. Ltd - Xiamen Jetyo Technology Co. Ltd - Xiamen Tenia Solar Energy Co. Ltd
- Advance Lighting Design Orient Co. Ltd - Energy Bright Ltd - Fujian Furi Keyshine Electronic Co. Ltd - Guangzhou Hongli Opto-Electronic Co. Ltd - JUP High-Tech Industry Co. Ltd - Kinglumi (K&L) Co. Ltd - Leadland Development Ltd - Leder Lighting Fty - Neo-Lighting Ltd - Shanghai Lighting Mirage Photoelectricity Tech. Co. Ltd - Shanghai SCT Electrical Appliance Stock Co. Ltd - Shenzhen Chip Optech Co. Ltd - Shenzhen Dasheng Semiconductor Technology Co. Ltd - Shenzhen Goldenkayi Technology Co. Ltd - Shenzhen Kena Industry Co. Ltd - Shenzhen Yiningliang Photoelectric Technology Co. Ltd - Yuyao Intimelux Electric Co. Ltd - Zhejiang Huatai Electronics Co. Ltd - Zhejiang Singbee Lighting Technology Co. Ltd
Report information: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c87733