As a landscape or lighting professional, you are undoubtably confronted with clients who insist on LED’s and expect you to be the expert. That’s a tall task since understanding LED’s (especially as installed in an outdoor environment) requires some intensive study.
To jump-start your education, we’ve created a fact-filled online learning event. This hour-long webinar will cover the following:
- New opportunities for LED upgrades and new installations
- New challenges dealing with semi-conductor-based lighting
- A primer on LED science, including driver electronics, color, heat management, LED life, voltage loss calculations (power factor)
- CAST LED product features
- LED installation techniques
- Sales and marketing strategies
This webinar is an excellent introduction into the world of LED’s as they function in the landscape.
Since you’re probably busy, we’ll be holding this webinar 8 times over the next two weeks!
- David Beausoleil, Founder and President of CAST Lighting
- Steve Parrott, CAST Lighting Communication & Marketing Director
To register – click on the links below.
You can access the webinar from a PC or Mac; audio is available through your computer or via phone (long distance charges through your phone carrier may apply)
The webinar is a full-hour with time for questions at the end.
All times are EST.
Thursday, February 2nd: 7:00pm to 8:00pm - https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/921340534
Thursday, February 2nd: 9:30pm to 10:30pm - https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/659470990
Friday, February 3rd: 9:00am to 10:00am - https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/124166446
Friday, February 3rd: 11:00am to 12:00am - https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/931504846
Monday, February 6th: 9:00am to 10:00am - https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/654287566
Monday, February 6th: 11:00am to 12:00am - https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/529213910
Tuesday, February 7th: 7:00pm to 8:00pm - https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/290033278
Tuesday, February 7th: 9:30pm to 10:30pm - https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/787023070
Attending this event live is preferred, but the webinar recording will be available to all who attend and those who cannot attend.
Questions? Contact Stephanie at 973-423-2303 or email [email protected].