Kim Lighting, a leading manufacturer of outdoor architectural lighting, announced today the availability of the Era Lantern Bollard series. The series features authentically detailed period-styled bollards, which complete the Era Lantern luminaire collection and provide timeless, high performance historical lighting integration.
Before the Era Lantern Bollard series, “form before function” was the conventional approach to historic luminaire design. Kim Lighting has changed this with Era Lantern Bollard optics that are unmatched by any other period pathway luminaire.
Era Lantern Bollards feature high 95 percent reflectivity, precise light distributions, advanced LED options, battery back-up modules for emergency illumination and meet strict IES and IDA full cutoff dark sky standards. The series is constructed with Kim Lighting’s legendary reputation for quality and durability to last a lifetime.
Key specifications of the Era Lantern Bollard series include:
• Three shaft styles: smooth, fluted and traditional.
• Hood and lens frame made from die-cast, low copper aluminum alloy with stainless steel hinge.
• HID, fluorescent and LED sources available.
• Double curved die-cast low copper aluminum alloy arm with internal wiring chamber to support the hood and lens frame.
• Die-cast low copper aluminum alloy hub designed to support arms with die-cast access cover.
• Reflector module with specular Alzak optical segments rigidly mounted within an aluminum frame and fastened securely to the hood.
• Super TCIG thermoset polyester powder coat paint applied over a titanated zirconium conversion coating. Available in black, dark bronze, light gray, stealth gray, platinum silver, white or custom colors.
Kim Lighting is the world’s foremost designer and manufacturer of quality, high-performance outdoor architectural and landscape lighting products. These include roadway, pedestrian, low-level and building-mounted solutions for contemporary or traditional commercial, industrial and institutional applications. Kim Lighting is leading industry in the development of LED products that use the latest technologies and determining standards for the capabilities of LED for general outdoor illumination. Kim Lighting, a division of Hubbell Lighting, Inc., was founded in 1934 and is based in City of Industry, Calif. More information is available at www.kimlighting.com.