Quality, flexibility, and good looks have endeared Indy Multi-Head LED luminaires to retailers, designers, and installers alike. With the introduction of the new Generation 2 series, Indy Multi-Head LEDs now offer more performance and efficiency than ever before. The 14W version of these fixtures produces up to 912 delivered lumens per head, a 45-percent increase over the previous generation. And with efficacies of up to 65lm/W, it is about 20-percent more energy efficient. Rated service life is a remarkable 50,000 hours at 70-percent lumen maintenance.
Two stellar models
Indy Multi-Head LED luminaires are available in two distinctive designs that are ideal for retail accent lighting. The Designer Cove™ open-aperture and Multi-Spot® closed-pan luminaires feature one, two, or three 14W LED heads, each approximating the output of 50-75W MR16 halogen. Depending on specified CCT, total fixture output can be as high as 2,700 lumens with up to 80-percent energy savings compared to halogen. The choice of color temperatures includes 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K with 85 CRI standard, 93 CRI optional at 3000K.
Multi-Spot LED heads can be rotated 360-degrees and tilted 45-degrees. Designer Cove LED heads can be rotated 355-degrees and feature a pull-down yoke assembly that permits up to 75-degrees tilt in the semi-recessed position. Both models are available with beam spreads of 12-degrees (spot), 23-degrees (narrow flood), 34-degrees (flood), or 53-degrees (wide flood). Removable LED heads with quick-disconnects provide easy maintenance, upgrades, or modification of beam spreads and CCTs.
High Performance Features Include:
• Lighting Depreciation Indicator (LDI) option
• Available as one, two or three head LED luminaires
• 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K color temperatures, with 85 CRI standard, 93 CRI optional at 3000K
• Available with lens or louver to enhance performance
• Removable heads with quick-disconnect allow for easy maintenance and modifications of beam spreads and color temperatures
• Standard Tilt and Rotation locking features: LED heads can be rotated 355° (Designer Cove) to 360° (Multi-Spot), and tilted 40°-45°. A standard pull down yoke assembly on the Designer Cove models provides up to 75° tilt in the semi-recessed position.
• ENERGY STAR® Qualified models available (see spec sheet or Energy Star website)
• 5-year warranty, designed and engineered in the USA
Indy Designer Cove DCS16
Indy Multi-Spot MSS16