Aleddra EasiRetrofit LED T8 tube continues its lead in the LED tube retrofit market by winning fluorescent tube replacement projects from all sectors, including education; government; industrial facilities; and commercial buildings. The double-ended EasiRetrofit® LED T8 has these clear advantages over competing products:
• Easy wiring, using the existing OEM wiring already in place with the fixture
• It comes with an internal driver, eliminating the need for wiring an external driver
• Backed by a 5-year warranty
• Patented double safety switch (DSS) prevents electrical shock during installation
• UL 1598C classified (UL certification #E325073)
• Flexibility, never worry about which lamp holder you’ll need - you can use both shunted and non-shunted lamp-holders in the linear fixture
• It saves 50-70% on installation time when compared to LED T8s from other major brands
Some competitors LED T8 design works in conjunction with the ballast. There are several drawbacks with this approach:
• The ballast still draws power during off state, so won’t qualify for any utility rebates.
• When the ballast fails, it affects all the LED T8 lamps, making it difficult to determine what has actually failed. In some cases a customer may suspect the lamps, when in fact it was the ballast. Installing the Aleddra LED T8 avoids the hassle of having a customer return a working lamp
• When a ballast reaches the end of its useful life, all the lamps (2-4) in the fixture will stop working. In contrast, an EasiRetrofit T8, with internal driver, gives customers the security of always having light. Should one lamp fail, the others continue working.
For more information on EasiRetrofit LED T8 and to learn how it can help you achieve a higher ROI (return on investment), call us at 425-430-4555 or visit www.aleddra.com.