Every year, the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) releases its Progress Report to recognize products that significantly advance the art and science of lighting.
The 2011 Progress Report will feature B-K Lighting's new Denali Series Floodlight as one of the year's most significant lighting products.
The official announcement was made during the IES Annual Conference in Austin, Texas held on October 30th through November 1st.
Released earlier this year, the Denali Series™ Floodlight is the most powerful solid state lighting product ever produced by B-K Lighting.
Among its key innovations:
• 15W and 25W integrated solid state system with BKSSL™ ‘X’ technology.
• Modular and scalable components accommodate future upgrades and field maintenance.
• Higher lumen output meets demands of the lighting design community.
• Available in three (3) Correlated Color Temperatures (CCT): 2700K, 3000K and 4000K.
• Unparalleled color management utilizing Xicato's Patented “Color Corrected Cold Phosphor” Technology.
• Interchangeable OPTIKITS™ offering a variety of beam angles.
"It's an honor to have a new product like the Denali Series™ Floodlight selected for the 2011 Progress Report." says Douglas W. Hagen, President of B-K Lighting. "It's a distinction that comes from experts within our industry. That's important to us."
Products selected for the Progress Report are chosen by a committee of lighting professionals. Typically, they review hundreds of product submittals before making their final choices.
In addition to its selection in the Progress Report, the Denali Series™ Floodlight was displayed as a featured product during the conference.
All of the products included in the upcoming Progress Report will be featured in the January 2012 issue of IES's Lighting Design + Application (LD+A) Magazine.
To find out more about the 2011 Progress Report, visit the IES website at http://www.ies.org/explore.