Lighting Analysts, Inc., a world leader in lighting design and calculation software is pleased to announce the availability of ElumTools 2013, an enhanced and updated software add-in to Autodesk® Revit® 2013 MEP or Architecture.
ElumTools 2013 contains several user-driven enhancements that enrich the lighting calculation experience within Revit such as a dedicated emergency calculation mode, support for luminaire dimming and switching, and a more accurate treatment for transmission of electric light through glass.
ElumTools 2013 Enhancements list:
• Luminaire switching and dimming by instance parameter.
• New Emergency calculation mode added to the main ribbon.
• Emergency luminaires can be designated by instance parameter or by type.
• Emergency Mode settings added to Luminaire Manager.
• Improved light source position knowledge from luminaire families.
• More accurate transmission of electric light through glass.
• Enhanced calculation points dialog with interactive viewer and display of calculation points in both calculated and uncalculated states.
• Options for Luminous Area display in rendered view available in Luminaire Manager.
• Revit's Level of Detail now supported for families created with varying detail levels.
• Enhanced control over radiosity calculation process in Settings and calculation viewer.
• Calculation settings menu added to calculation viewer.
• New MSI installer.
Direct all inquiries to:
Director of Sales & Marketing
Lighting Analysts, Inc.
10440 Bradford Road, Unit A
Littleton, CO 80127
(303) 972-8852 (tel)
(303) 972-8851 (fax) [email protected]