Aleddra LED lighting announces today that Engineered Products Company (EPCO), T8 RetroFit Conversion Kits™ (Part Numbers 14070 and 14076) can be used with Aleddra’s EasiRetrofit™ T8 size LED tubes for retrofit projects intended to convert 8-foot T12 strip light fixtures to T8 LED luminaire. EPCO recommends that the T8 size LED must be UL 1598C classified in order not void any warranty.
When retrofitting an 8-foot T12 strip light fixture, it is recommended that you use EPCO’s RetroFit Conversion Kit or completely replace the light fixture. EPCO’s two T8 RetroFit Conversion Kits allows the contractor to easily convert the older 8-foot, two lamp T12 light fixture to an energy efficient 8-foot fixture using Aleddra’s four T8 LED light tubes.
Per EPCO’s specifications, the previously referenced RetroFit Conversion Kits part numbers fitted with “non-shunted” lamp holders that are suitable for use with linear LED engines (T5 and T8 shaped LED tubes) as long as the LED engine is classified per UL 1598C.
Aleddra’s double-ended EasiRetrofit™ LED tubes meet the UL 1598C standard and will work with both shunted and non-shunted lamp holders. The EasiRetrofit™ lamp is the most popular T8 size LED luminaire retrofit choice for existing light fixtures because the estimated savings range between 50 to 70% for installation labor while lowering overall operating cost.Building owners, facility managers and contractors can now install 4-foot EasiRetrofit tubes for 8-foot T12 retrofit projects and obtain similar savings during installation. They can also take the advantage that EasiRetrofit™ tubes are listed on Lighting Design Lab’s qualified LED product list for utility rebates.
For information on EPCO’s T8 Retrofit Conversion Kits, please contact its Sales Pepresentatives directly at http://engproducts.com/locate_salesrep/index.php. For inquiry on EasiRetrofit™ LED T8 tubes, contact Aleddra at 425-430-4555 or [email protected].
Submit EasiRetrofit™ Video To Win a Free iPad Mini
Aleddra announces today the EasiRetrofit™ LED Tube Video Competition and the winner will receive a free iPad Mini at the upcoming LightFair exhibition, April 23-25, Philadelphia, PA. Here are the rules:
• Any video demonstrating the easy installation of Aleddra EasiRetrofit™ LED tube (with double-safety switch as shown in the photo) is qualified to submit. The EasiRetrofit™ LED lamp must be installed by a qualified electrician.
• Video editing, annotation, music dubbing, etc., are permissible.
• Video is submitted to [email protected], and it will be posted on LED is Fun page on Facebook once it clears the editorial review.
• The top 5 most viewed videos by April 15 will receive two free exhibition passes to attend LightFair exhibition for a final showdown.
• The video received the most views by 12pm on April 25 will be declared as the winner at Aleddra’s LightingFair booth (#2259) and its owner will receive an iPad Mini at the award ceremony. The owners of the next top 4 most viewed videos will receive other gifts from Aleddra.
For more information on the competition, please contact us at [email protected].