B-K Lighting introduces the new Adjust-e-Lume™ technology to its BKSSL™ family of products featuring the Power of ‘e’. This patent pending technology provides dynamic lumen adjustment (100%~25%) at the individual fixture without the need for an external dimming device. As a result, Adjust-e-Lume™ gives lighting designers absolute control over the amount of light emitted by each fixture.
“Innovations into solid-state are allowing us to empower the lighting design community in ways never imagined,” says Douglas W. Hagen, President of B-K Lighting. “With the new Adjust-e-Lume™ technology, you set the lumen output at the right level for every element of the lighting project.” All Power of ‘e’ products featuring Adjust-e-Lume™ are equipped with an output dial for setting a desired level or changing it as conditions require. The indexed dial is accessible by removing the fixture’s cap or faceplate. Adjust-e-Lume™ is standard on BKSSL™ solid-state lighting fixtures utilizing the 8-Watt Power of ‘e’ module (e22-e27, e36) including the popular Delta Star™ and Nite Star™ to name a few.
BKSSL™ technology featuring Adjust-e-lume™ offers:
• Integrated solid state system with ‘e’ technology is scalable for field upgrade.
• Modular design with electrical quick disconnects permit field maintenance.
• High power, forward throw source complies with ANSI C78.377 binning
• Exceeds ENERGY STAR® lumen maintenance requirements.
• LM-80 certified components.
• Seven Correlated Color Temperatures (CCTs) options - 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, Red, Blue,
Amber and Green.
• Interchangeable optics.
• Minimum 50,000 hour rated life at 70% of initial lumens (L70).
• Integral electronics allow dynamic lumen response at the individual fixture.
• Indexed (100%~25%) lumen output.
Adjust-e-Lume™ is also available as an ‘upgrade’ for existing BKSSL™ fixtures by simply replacing the e22-e27 LED board and drivers utilizing 2¼” bodies.*
“That’s the beauty of our exclusive Power of ‘e’ technologies,” adds Hagen. “They were engineered as modular, scalable platforms in anticipation of new components and future upgrades such as the Adjust-e-Lume™.”
To learn more about this innovative technology, visit www.bklighting.com and www.bkssl.com.