The Quotations Associate provides support to the Quotes team. You must work with the Quotations team, Sales Management Team and the Nora Sales Representative to help obtain sales by creating and maintaining stock pricing agreements. You may also be asked to assist the quotations team in preparing job quotations and other tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide support to the Quotation team by creating and maintaining SPA’s and uploading them into our ERP System (NetSuite)
- Work with the Sales Management Team and Nora Sales Representatives to determine the pricing and requirements for SPA’s and communicate any changes to them
- Update SPA’s whenever there are price increases, discontinued products, etc.
- Work together with the Quotations Manager and Quotations Specialist to complete other tasks as requested
- Maintain current knowledge of market prices
- Maintain knowledge of Nora products and features
- Understand how to use NetSuite and how to maintain SPA’s in the system
- Work with Customer Service as necessary to approve orders on SPA items if needed
- Other Duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Minimum 1 year experience in the lighting industry
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Fast learner
- Good with numbers
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Ability to sit in front of PC screen for long periods of time
- Data entry ready with accuracy
Please apply at: https://noralighting.com/about-us/careers/