Signtex Lighting Inc. has developed the most advanced, innovative emergency lighting system manufactured in the USA, with automatic written reports via internet and two-way digital control of all components in multiple buildings. The system is proven and is ideal for use in large projects including schools, commercial offices, mixed residency, medical buildings, and other applications. We are actively seeking an experienced Director of Sales and Marketing to rapidly expand this successful line.
- Develop and manage sales, marketing, product research and customer service functions to generate maximum growth and profitability.
- Create and implement strategies to educate and motivate the specification community and sales representatives.
- Research and develop new markets and national accounts with major end users.
- Monitor and improve all website presentations and functions.
- Manage and monitor the effectiveness of the Sales and Applications functions at sales representatives in an increasingly advanced technological field.
- Direct sales and marketing correspondence and literature to all sales representatives including:
- New Products
- Marketing Campaigns
- Press Releases
- Company Policies
- Sales Forecasts and Targets
- Coordinate advertising, website updates, video presentations, literature (sell sheets, catalog, features and benefit summaries), trade shows, product applications photos.
- Research and remain current on market price information, with associated price targets for all products.
- Develop Sales and Marketing programs using available market data, customer needs, pricing, discount and commission rates, and to accommodate goals of the company.
- In conjunction with National Sales Manager, Forecast annual Sales goals and volume.
- Manage current reports for all installation projects.
- Travel as required.
- BS Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience, required.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED/SPECIAL NOTES:
- Functions and typical operations of Lighting Representatives, required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a sales/marketing function in the lighting industry, required.
- Experience with manufacture or specifications of Lighting Controls is valuable.
Health Saving Account, Dental, Disability, 401K Plus Match up to 4%, profit sharing incentive program. Building amenities include conference/ video room, outside break area, recently expanded air conditioned plant and cafeteria, in rural surroundings.
Please send resume to Brett Conrad at [email protected] or call 410-827-8300.