About Lumax Lighting
Lumax Lighting manufactures the highest quality, Made In USA commercial, industrial and institutional lighting fixtures. We produce specification grade LED and fluorescent luminaires for retrofits, renovations and new construction lighting projects. We also specialize in custom designs and modifications and proudly design and manufacture in Altoona, Pennsylvania. Our manufacturing facility allows us to deliver cost effective, premium quality, durable fixtures which can be customized to suit any project. In a world of conglomerates in the lighting industry, Lumax remains a locally and privately owned and operated company. With over 150,000 square feet of manufacturing space, our plant can handle orders of any size. We proudly support local labor and local suppliers to the fullest extent possible. Our local grassroots approach, combined with our highly energy efficient fixtures make choosing our products a win for the U.S. economy and the environment.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute sales plans, by territory, to maximize results.
- Manage and provide direction of independent sales agents (reps) in order to maximize sales revenue.
- Evaluate metrics on all product lines to assure broadest representation possible of all Lumax categories.
- Provide on-going support by communicating feedback on new product ideas and customer experience levels related to service and quality.
- Create Lumax brand awareness through effective specifier, distributor, contractor and end-user sales interactions and creative sales promotions.
- Determine an attain sales goal by territory/rep by quarter and annually.
- Collaborate with senior executives to establish strategies and tactics for attaining goals.
- Demonstrate overall regional sales growth.
- Aggressively promote new product introductions.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports and submit findings and analysis to executive management.
- Educate and upgrade sales force (reps) through training and sales calls.
- Stay within assigned expense budget.
- Attend industry events and trade shows where appropriate.
- Great communication skills.
- Willing to travel minimum 60 % of time.
- Organizational skills / time & territory management for optimizing results.
- Proven track record of successful selling & sales management.
- Computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor degree (Business related major preferred).
- 10+ year’s sales experience in lighting industry (strongly preferred).
- Self - driven and motivated to achieve sales goals.
- LC credentialed (preferred).
- Southern U.S. (states TBD)
Interested individuals should submit cover letter and resume to : [email protected]