Yorba Linda, CA
Wiedenbach Brown is a leading nationwide supplier of commercial lighting products & services. We pride ourselves on the experience & expertise that has been established in our 100 + years as a lighting supply company. The WB team approaches each day with a passion and vigor to offer this experience & expertise in a manner that delivers the very best client experience in the lighting industry. We are seeking driven individuals looking for a long-term commitment. The right fit for this position should be a well-organized team player that places the client’s expectations above their own. This is an excellent career opportunity!
What is WB looking for in a PC?
- Relationship Oriented
- Client Centric
- Career Minded
- Tech Savvy
- Reward Driven
- Problem Solving
- The individual for this position is one who places the client’s expectations above their own.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator plays a critical role in the overall success of Wiedenbach Brown’s project business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide daily support to multiple project managers
- Effectively coordinate competing priorities
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with all project stakeholders
- Create job folders
- Download, file and print lighting plans
- Create project submittals
- Create & update project status reports
- Manage the ordering of material with manufacturers
- Works with vendors to obtain shipping dates, tracking numbers and notes on open shipments
- Enter all shipping dates, tracking and notes into database and per WB status report protocol
- Notate and communicate ship dates that place project at risk
- Collaborate with internal accounting, purchasing, sales, and warehouse teams
- Learn about lighting on a continual basis
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties acceptably. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· College degree preferred
· Excellent organizational skills
· Basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Strong written and verbal skills. Applicant must be able to exchange detailed information with co-workers, our clients and our vendors concisely and must have a firm grasp of the English Language
· Applicant must be able to respond to client needs in a positive manner while maintaining a professional demeanor
· Team Player who strives for continuous improvement
· This role requires a flexible, professional, team player with a positive, energetic personality and work ethic to meet the needs of this client-driven business
Wiedenbach Brown is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to apply
Email your resume to [email protected]