Yorba Linda, CA
Wiedenbach Brown is a leading nationwide supplier of commercial lighting products and services. We pride ourselves on the experience and expertise that has been established in our 100+ years as a lighting supply company. The WB team approaches each day with a passion and vigor to offer this experience and expertise in a manner that delivers the very best client experience in the lighting industry. We are seeking driven individuals looking for a long-term commitment. The right fit for this position should be a well-organized team player that places the client’s expectations above their own.
What is WB looking for in a PC?
- Relationship Oriented
- Client Centric
- Career Minded
- Tech Savvy
- Reward Driven
- Problem Solving
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator plays a critical role in the overall success of Wiedenbach Brown’s project business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide daily support to multiple project managers
- Effectively coordinate competing priorities
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with all project stakeholders
- Create job folders
- Download, file and print lighting plans
- Perform lighting take offs and RFIs
- Create project submittals
- Create project quotations
- Create and manage orders, purchase orders and status reports
- Coordinate shipments to job sites
- Work with vendors to obtain shipping dates, tracking numbers and notes on open shipments; enter information into database per WB reporting protocol, notating and communicating ship dates that place project at risk
- Resolve billing matters swiftly
- Collaborate with internal accounting, purchasing, sales, and warehouse teams
- Learn about lighting on a continual basis
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties acceptably. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Lighting and/or Electrical Experience (preferred but not required)
- College degree (preferred but not required)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong English written and verbal skills. Must be able to concisely exchange detailed information with co-workers, clients and vendors
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Applicant must be able to respond to client needs in a positive manner while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Team Player who strives for continuous improvement
- Flexible, professional, team player with a positive, energetic personality and work ethic to meet the needs of this client-driven business
Wiedenbach Brown is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to apply
Email your resume to [email protected]