Artemide - LA Showroom
· Help showroom sales team on the floor and when required on specific projects
· Assisting clients in the showroom as well as providing superior customer service via phone and email
· Enter quotes and orders for showroom clients
· Follow up on quotes and deliveries for clients in regards to projects, orders and general inquiries
· Maintain database; entering new client information into database for mailings and e-blasts
· Assist with completion of long-term showroom projects and presentations
· Field sales calls, acting as the liaison between sales people and clients
Marketing & Merchandising:
· Help organize events & be available and flexible for after-hour events
· Help implement new window displays
· Help keep showroom display up to date
· Handle transfers for catalogs and marketing material from ordering to closing deliveries
· Help manage & organize inventory (stock & supplies) within the showroom
· Prepare marketing material for clients handling and mailing purposes
· Coordinate mailings of catalogs
Showroom maintenance & Administrative tasks:
· Make sure all bulbs are working and manage bulb stock
· Responsible for Quill orders
· Petty cash reconciliation
· Process claims, returns and exchanges for showroom clients, including paperwork and shipping
· Responsible for shipping repairs to warehouse (when required), including managing the related paperwork
· Receiving and shipping orders to clients
· Coordinate UPS deliveries
DEALER SALES MANAGER
· Professionally represents the company and its products in the geographic area assigned below.
· Accurately represent and state Company policies to all potential and current customers.
· The DSM’s main role is to represent Artemide in the dealer market in promoting the Artemide Group products;
Employee must promote the Artemide products through Lighting retailers, Furniture retailers, Museum Gift shops, Office Furniture dealers, Interior Design shops, Bath Furnishing dealers, Kitchen showrooms, Landscape & Outdoor dealers deemed to represent the Artemide brand for the consumer market.
· Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through relationship-based approach.
· Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
· Research sources for information on developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
· Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
· Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
· Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints.
· Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
· Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting wit marketing and technical service areas.
· Respect all current and potential clients as well as work colleagues.
· Where an Artemide showroom is in their home territory, the employee is required to make the showroom their base office when they are not travelling or on appointments.
· Employee is required, where an Artemide showroom is located in their home territory, to make the showroom their base office.
· Participate in trade shows and conventions.
· Book a reasonable number of appointments per week with existing and/or potential customers and follow-up with regular weekly sales calls.
· A minimum of 2 group presentations and/or lunch & learns and/or events per month is required.
· Required to participate in region sales team meeting once every 2 weeks to discuss: sales forecasts, projects, dealer sales & coverage, market trends, territory issues, sales strategies.
· Detail-oriented and multi-tasking with the ability to work and prioritize in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Self-motivated, self-directed and committed to achieving goals
· Work within deadlines and is organized
· Respectful of brand image
· Willingness to assist in showroom related tasks, as required
· Be flexible with working hours
· Strong communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills as well as customer service skills
· Ability to use basic Office and Outlook programs.
· Serious interest in design is an advantage
· Experience in high-end retail sales
Candidates should send their resumes to Enza Maria Vitullo at [email protected].