Power Design, Inc. is a privately held, family owned Electrical Subcontracting company built on unwavering core values: integrity, accountability, team work, innovation and growth. PDI understands its employees are its greatest asset and believes investing in their professional and personal development is key to organizational success. As a result PDI has created a unique culture that is recognized locally and nationally. Forbes Magazine recently recognized PDI as a “Best Place to Work for Millennials”. The state-of-the-art headquarters located in St. Petersburg, FL features a luxury gym and sport court among other amenities. It is common to see employees playing a competitive game of volleyball throughout the day and attending group fitness classes. Themed parties and employee appreciation events keep employees buzzing and actively engaged. In addition, PDI is committed to giving back to the communities we serve. This holistic approach to employment makes working at PDI an experience that is not mirrored in the construction industry. More information is available on our website and LinkedIn career pages. Check us out on the sites below: www.powerdesigninc.us, https://www.linkedin.com/company/power-design-inc-/careers
The Lighting Project Manager is responsible for partnering with the electrical project managers in the selection, procurement and distribution for all lighting fixtures for construction projects.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Work directly with the electrical project manager and customer on product selection.
• Research, negotiate and procure lighting vendors and materials and other products as needed, using cost and quality comparisons to find the product to best suit the customer’s needs.
• Directly manage the distribution process of the selected product in the most cost effective and timely manner.
• Plan and schedule lighting resources to meet project milestones.
• Manage project related correspondence and documents.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the lighting supply chain process, or have similar experience within construction-specific distribution.
• General knowledge of electrical contracting, lighting design, distribution and construction processes.
• Ability to multi-task in a high volume fast paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Organized, detail oriented and efficient.
• Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
• Demonstrate and uphold all the core values of Power Design, which include integrity, accountability.
• Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
• National health and dental plans.
• Paid vacations and holidays.
• Life Insurance.
• Short and long term disability plans.
• 401(K) retirement plan.
• Flexible spending account.
• Incentive and recognition programs.
• National discount programs.
• Relocation assistance.
Please email your resume to Russ Williams @ [email protected]
To apply directly please visit our website https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=POWERDESIGN&cws=39&rid=1855