BEGA-US, a recognized leader in the lighting industry, offers an array of outdoor and indoor lighting products with an emphasis on quality, design, material, innovation and performance. We are a solid, privately held company in Carpinteria, California.
BEGA-US seeks the best and brightest to become an integral member of our engineering team, a fast-paced, high energy department that stresses quality and collaboration. If you are looking for that rare and exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, where your contributions really matter, then this a great opportunity for you.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong 3D CAD skills, preferably with Solid Works
• Experience using AGI applications software, Photopia or other lighting analysis software, is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Illumination Engineering or 1-3 years experience in the lighting engineering/manufacturing field is desired
• Opportunity to collaborate with different departments and facilitate product sales using technical engineering expertise.
• Luminaire testing and light engine development with an emphasis in LED sources
• Organizing products’ supplemental documents for in-house and web use
• Providing specification aid through applications and lighting software calculations
• Technical support for internal and external sales staff
• Coordination of lighting application programs
• Maintenance of data for technical literature
BEGA-US is located in the heart of the picturesque “American Riviera” just south of Santa Barbara, this setting offers endless access to outdoor activities such as hiking, sailing, surfing, mountain biking, and the likes. We offer an attractive compensation package, including health care, 401K, Vacation, Educational Reimbursement Program, on-site gym, jogging path, an Exercise/Nutritional Program and of course, a remarkable working environment!
Please send resumes to Erma Cervantes at [email protected]
1000 BEGA Way, Carpinteria, CA 93013 (805) 684-0533 FAX (805) 566-9474 www.bega-us.com