H.E Williams, Inc.
Responsible for strategically increasing the sales and profitability of our controls products and solutions including: PoE Connectivity, Dynamic Lighting and future offerings. Working closely with engineering, applications and product management, this position is expected to effectively manage and grow revenue while maintaining customer satisfaction through technical sales activity.
- Partake in joint sales calls to any & all parties in the selling channel
- Attend pre- & post-sales project meetings
- Provide sales training to agency personnel onsite & in Carthage when it makes sense
- Support sales efforts through event participation such as tradeshows & co-ops
- Represent Williams at industry associations like IESNA, IALD, etc.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Champion new product launches through demonstrations & presentations
- Articulate market requirements & opportunities to management
- Help identify areas for product enhancements & innovation
- Assist with the core positioning & messaging for the product
- Manage product-related support, feedback & inquiries from users
- Develop sales presentation materials, technical training content & AIA course data
- Utilize company CRM software to log sales activity & manage follow-up
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Lighting Controls or Related Experience
- 50% Travel Time
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills
- 5 years SSL experience & 5+ years in lighting industry overall
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].