H.E. Williams, Inc.
Responsible for meeting or exceeding budgeted sales for given region and to be the primary contact for Williams within the Northeastern United States. The Regional Sales Manager will be expected to effectively manage and execute the regional plan to grow sales, brand mind-share and discretionary business within the agency network.
- Train employees on new products as required for existing & newly-hired agencies
- Communicate progress with agencies through routine sales reports
- Establish clear growth targets & performance expectations with each agency
- Motivate, support & manage agencies to help them achieve their sales goals
- Implement selling initiatives as set forth by sales management
- Coordinate agency replacements for underperformers
- Partake in joint sales calls to any & all parties in the selling channel
- Support the agency network through event participation such as tradeshows & co-ops
- Promote sales programs customized to local market conditions
- Provide timely market feedback to sales & marketing management
- Champion new product launches through demonstrations & presentations
- Coordinate sales resolutions regarding field issues with customer service & accounting
- Represent Williams at local industry association meetings like IESNA, IALD, NAESCO, etc.
- Host factory visits during key customer visits
- Utilize company CRM software to log sales activity & manage follow-up
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 5 Years Sales Experience & 5-10 Years in the Lighting Industry
- Extensive overnight travel
- Sound judgement with analytical & presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].